The term Penile Curvature or otherwise known as Peyronie’s disease, is an abnormal arc that is developed in the penis when a man becomes aroused. This is a problem that affects nearly four perecent of the male population. Now that we know who is affected by this problem, let us see what causes this abnormality.
Usually when a male has developed a curve in the penis, it’s caused by hardened plaque tissues inside of the penile chamber. When these plaque tissues become hardened, the restriction makes it become more difficult for the penis to properly expand during an erection. The area of the penis that the restriction has occurred is the point of the penile curvature.
As mentioned above, curvatures in the penis affects about 4% of men between 40 and 60. However, it can affect males as young as 18. If you would like to know if you might have a penile curvature, then here are a few symptoms to help you check.
Symptoms of a Bent Penis
- If upon erection you find a band of hard tissue.
- If pain or difficulty in sexual intercourse has increased due to the erection.
- During an erection, you notice a bend or arc.
- If you are able to notice a narrowing size of your penis when an erection rises.
If you suffer from one or more of these symptoms, you most likely have peyronie’s disease. It is important that if you have this problem that you treat this problem right away. If you don’t fix your penile curvature, it can create bigger problems such as the inability to have sexual intercourse or even male impotence.
Ways To Safely Correct Penile Curvatures
- One way to treat Peyronie’s disease or penile curvatures, is to use a penis extender. A penis extender is more well known for increasing the size the penis, but they can also be effective for straightening curvatures up to 90%.
- Another option for treating these penile curvatures is by doing penile exercises. These penile exercises can be done in the privacy of your own home in just minutes a day. By performing penile exercise techniques, you can straighten the arc of your penis naturally up to 75-90%.
The Bottom Line
Whether you choose to fix peyronie’s disease by using penis extenders or penile exercises, it is imperative to start as soon as possible. Failure to do so, can result in some pretty harsh consequences such as male impotence or inability to have sexual intercourse. Treat this sexual problem immediately before it gets worse.