The question of whether or not penis size really matters has been a common debate for many years now. In a recent study, 1,000 women were asked whether or not penis size matters during sexual intercourse. And the results of this survey will hopefully put an end to this debate once and for all.
Results From This Independent Study:
- 74% of women answered that the length of a penis is very important.
- 83% of women answered that the girth (width) of a man’s penis is the most important.
- 26% of women said that size doesn’t matter, it just depends on how you use it.
- 92% of women said that they wouldn’t consider having sex with a man again if their penis size was too small.
As you can see from the results of the independent study, size does matter to women whether they like to admit it or not. Some women will say that it just depends on how you use it, but that is just so they don’t seem shallow or are embarrassed to admit that they like big penises.
There are certain pleasure centers in the anatomy of a female vagina including the G-Spot. The G-Spot and the pleasure centers inside the walls of the vagina are important aspects of sexual stimulation for a female. If you’re not long enough, you’re not going to be able to reach her G-Spot, which is probably the most pleasurable spot inside the female vagina.
If your your penis size doesn’t have much thickness, then you won’t have enough girth to rub on the girl’s clitoris while you penetrate her during sexual intercourse. By hitting her G-Spot while rubbing on her clitoris, you can give her sexual pleasure that she will remember.
Another psychological expansion that happens to women’s vagina is when they have had sex with guys that have bigger penises. The moment a woman has had sex with a man that has a big size, she begins to feel discontented with guys that have average or small penis. In this situation it is more of her comparing her present lover to her former lovers.
Psychological Factors For Men
There are many psychological factors to men that are related to their penis size including:
- Lack of Confidence – If you lack confidence in your size or sexual performance in the bedroom, women will be able to sense that from you. Women like confident men and are attracted to it by nature.
- Lack of Self Esteem – Men that have small penis sizes can suffer from low self-esteem issues. You can offer feel inferior to other confident men, especially if you have had sexual encounters that didn’t turn out so well. There’s nothing more embarrassing than a women telling her friends about how small you were in bed.
Let’s put it this way. If a woman was given two options for a perfect imaginary man, one had a big penis, and one had a small penis, which one do you think she would choose? Of course she would choose the man with a bigger penis. Women would much prefer to have sex with a man that is bigger than normal, rather than have sex with a man that is small or just “average”.
Whether women like to admit it or not, the size of a man’s penis does matter and they would much prefer a longer and thicker penis than a below average size. It’s like asking a man does “women’s breasts matter?” You might say no to a woman’s face, but deep down inside you would much prefer a woman with a good size breast over a woman that is flat chested.